Dana R. Braet, LMT, NMT
Nationally Certified in Sports Massage, Certified in Neuromuscular Therapy, 24 Years Experience
MO License #2001014084
- Graduated from the Boulder School of Massage Therapy in Boulder, CO
- Certified Massage Therapist and manager for the Colorado Massage Center in Boulder, Co. for three years.
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association since 1988
- State Director of the Missouri Sports Massage Team (MSMT) from 1988 - 1992
- Member of the AMTA National Sports Massage Team in 1990
- Attended, sponsored and taught sports massage seminars and attended and sponsored seminars in Russian massage, Russian sports massage, Neuromuscular Therapy and Myofascial Release.
- Received an award for Meritorious Achievement for the Missouri state chapter of the AMTA in 1993
- Worked with the men's Basketball team at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO.
- Involved with the Rockies Bike Tour ( 6 day event ) from 1986-1989
- Participated on the Missouri Sports Massage Team from 1988 - 1992 ( 10 to 15 yearly events. 10k's, biathlons, duathlons, triathlons, BAM riders, RAAM riders and marathons.
- Member of the Goodwill Games medical staff as a sports massage therapist, working with all the Olympic bound athletes from all participating countries in all the various sports and at several venues.
- Worked with two Medical Doctors at Injury Specialists, Bridgeton, MO and Physicians Pain Management Center at De Paul Hopital in St. Louis, MO.
- Massage Therapist for St. Louis Deaconess Hospital Marathon.